Donna Turnley specializes in developing core HR policies that enhance the employee experience, and are understandable, fair, ethical and legally compliant. These policies may include a variety of HR topics, such as:
- Recruitment, hiring, and new employee orientation.
- Position description development.
- Worker classification as exempt or non-exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and state wage and hour laws.
- Worker classification as employee or contractor.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Performance management.
- Awards and recognition.
- Family-friendly leave programs.
Additional offerings include:
- Updating and customizing Employee Handbooks.
- Conducting salary surveys.
- Establishing training and development programs.
- Conducting employee satisfaction and engagement surveys.
- Conducting HR audits.
- Tracking completion of mandatory harassment prevention training.
- Streamlining, simplifying, and automating HR processes.