We work with organizational leaders to design and implement change interventions that improve performance at the individual, group, and organization levels, and advance strategic objectives and goals.
Our services include:
- Consult with organizational leaders to discuss barriers to high performance and need for change.
- Gather information using surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one interviews, and analyze data.
- Facilitate meetings, create presentations, and present findings to senior management.
- Develop an aspirational vision for change, and what it will achieve.
- Develop a communication strategy for creating a shared understanding of why change is needed, and communicate that need using a wide variety of methods, modes and platforms. Continually provide updates throughout the change process, and assess the effectiveness of the communication strategy.
- Define requirements, develop a work plan, and enlist the help of key partners and stakeholders.
- Identify systems, structures, processes, and policies that may impede or contradict the need for change.
- Design and facilitate the implementation of change interventions, and champion the need for change.
- Analyze the impact of change on divisions, branches, sections, etc. and employees within the organization, and identify potential skill gaps.
- If change requires the addition of new employees, or retooling the skills of existing employees, identify and recommend talent acquisition or learning and development strategies, as needed.